Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan Jaipur has been established on 4th March,1953 after the approval of Rajpramukh to register the medical practitioners (Ayurvedic,Unani and Yoga/Naturopathy doctors) under The Rajasthan Indian Medicine Act, 1953/The Rajasthan Indian Medicine Act Amendment Bill-2015.
Registration and inspection of the Ayurvedic and UNANI doctors under Rajasthan Indian Medicine Act ,1953/The Rajasthan Indian Medicine Act Amendment Bill-2015.
There are 13 members in the organizing committee.
· Chairman to be appointed from state Govt.
· Three members nominated by Govt of rajasthan from Govt ayurvedic doctors
· One member nominated by govt of Rajasthan from Govt Unani doctors
- One Member shall be nominated by the State Government from amongst Naturopathy and Yoga Chikitsaks who are paid servants of the Government.
· Four members elected among registered Ayurvedic doctors
· One elected member from registered Unani doctors
- One member shall be elected by the registered Naturopathy and Yoga Chikitsaks from amongst themselves in the prescribed manner.
· Except Chairman, all the members should have at least 10 years of experience in the field of Ayurveda/Yunani/Naturapthy/Yoga. (Govt/private)