Rajasthan State AYUSH Society is a corresponding Mission of NATIONAL AYUSH MISSION (NAM) established on 12th March 2015 with the following structure:
1. To provide cost effective and equitable AYUSH health care throughout the state by improving access to the services.
2. To revitalize and strengthen the AYUSH systems making them as prominent medical streams in addressing the health care of the society.
3. To improve AYUSH educational institutions making them capable of imparting quality AYUSH education.
4. To promote the adoption of Quality standards of AYUSH drugs and making available sustained supply of AYUSH raw materials.
1. To provide cost effective AYUSH Services, with a universal access through upgrading AYUSH Hospitals and Dispensaries, co-location of AYUSH facilities at Primary Health Centres (PHCs), Community Health Centres (CHCs) and District Hospitals (DHs).
2. To strengthen institutional capacity at the state level through upgrading AYUSH educational institutions, State Govt. ASU&H Pharmacies, Drug Testing Laboratories and ASU & H enforcement mechanism.
3. Support cultivation of medicinal plants by adopting Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) so as to provide sustained supply of quality raw- materials and support certification mechanism for quality standards, Good Agricultural/Collection/Storage Practices.
4. Support setting up of clusters through convergence of cultivation, warehousing, value addition and marketing and development of infrastructure for entrepreneurs.